Pages

Subscribe:

Top Menu

Friday, September 9, 2011

My 163th

Ah
Ah
Ah
Ah
Aaaaaaaaaah


I feel very mad + sadness now!
Madam Jo sei jor!!!
Why??
Why TVB? Why ur so cruel to her?
I wan Madam Jo baaaaaack! :(
My favourite sei jor...
Sei TVB (╰_╯)#



Madam Jodie
My favourite 



The ending should be like this..



And not like this!!
Sei Co gor killed her! (╰_╯)#


Somebody come shoot me please!
I wanna go to heaven to meet her xD
Really, Im very dissapointed o(︶︿︶)o
Next time I cannot hear dio "Madam Jo, Madam Jo" liao
d(╯﹏╰)b


Lousy Ending !!
-_- #
Support Madam Jo!

2 comments:

27 said...

哈哈哈哈哈哈阿哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈!!!!!so funny a you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I agree!! But many people thinks there is Lives Of Omission 2.... Because of the jail part at the last episode!!! I hope there really is!!!

Post a Comment