Pages

Subscribe:

Top Menu

Thursday, September 22, 2011

My 167th

Heeeello everybody!



Last night, I went to Fac Bravo Restaurant and Iglool with my best friends
QingQing BuiBui and WeiJie
We had an emergency meeting there
Hahaha
Had a lot of fun there and I can't stop laughing :)
What a good night!



This is WeiJie's choice


BuiBui's one


QingQing's


And this is mine! :)


The "ice-creams" taste great but they're quite expensive
Hmm, good luck to Iglool!



"
"
"
"





Do you noe who is she?
Yay, she's Adele!
An amazing and beautiful singer
She has become one of my favourite since this year
I love her album 21
It sounds real real good
It's quite different from her previous album 19
But I love both of these two Soul albums!

I've learned some of her songs
I feel excited about it becoz I admire her much
How come she's so fascinating?
Shy/ o(≧v≦)o
Support her please!


My face has become more and more worse
I'm going to Miri to visit doctor soon
God bless me please (╯﹏╰)
I wanna become lengzai lah!


Ok
Time for bed
Goodnite to u u u!




你想要新朋友
因為你已從我這找不到新感覺
而我也沒法子
再讓你重新注意我和重視我了

我和你
早該散會了

0 comments:

Post a Comment