Pages

Subscribe:

Top Menu

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

My 149th

Yes!!
I've been spending the whole night to finish this new blogger template :)
Nice or not? hehehehe

I miss here so much!
How r u guys?
My school exam is coming soon and I just finish studying my Chemistry only.
Oh great..
10 more subjects to go! T.T
Now is 6:01am and I felt very sleeeeepy man!
My skin is getting worse and worse..
I wish I could have more time to do things tat I wanted to do.

Juz now Ive been chating wif someone.
Well, at least he makes me feel better, instead of making me feel more emo.
Yea, such a good brother, who cares for me.
And I think I never help him :(
Yea yea yea I'm bad, useless, watever..



Pikachu with plusle and minus for 2day!



Sometimes, I juz want you to care for me.
Tats all.

0 comments:

Post a Comment