Pages

Subscribe:

Top Menu

Saturday, September 17, 2011

My 166th



Last night I went to my Dad Malay friend's house
Having dinner there
Curry yummy yummy!
This uncle's house has a very nice looking
I feel like I'm in a resort (^o^)












After that I went to Mall to buy my dad birthday present
I wanted to buy a wallet
But I couldnt find a great one
So lousy ==
Then I saw a pretty girl
And guess who's she?
She is 10! Hahaha
She helped me to choose wallet
TQ vry much though I didnt buy!

I went back home at 930pm
Webcam-ing wif Miss BuiBui
Sexykah dia?
Hahahaha





Besides, 2day is Miss HotHot's Birthday!
Happy Birthday to u :)
Giv u my pic. as ur birthday present
Hahahaha





Don't lose who you are in the blur of the start
Just be true to who you are 

0 comments:

Post a Comment