Pages

Subscribe:

Top Menu

Monday, August 15, 2011

My 154th




A Date With Miss HotHot ♥


Ok.
Blog about last night now :)
13.08.2011
A wonderful and amazing nite!
HAHA


Finally!!
I am going to meet my beloved senior, Joy Ling Le
Long time didnt out wif her loh
She must have miss me alot shy/ hehehee
She is going to Taiwan soon
So It's my turn to miss her :(


We met at LaBistro, Kemena Hotel
She keep telling me tat she hates this hotel's boss' son
Well, I don know y, really.
I don even noe anything about him :$
Hehehehe
So, we have Annie Ming, Berry Blue, Miss Ah Shuang and 10 with us :)
Sorry tat Ive been late for about half an hour ><
(PS: I'm not bz preparing myself ah!)
Then, we chitchat many many
Hahahaha
They were so funny, I cant stop laughing!
I had a real good time with them
I really enjoyed it!


↓↓ Enjoy d photos below ↓↓



Miss HotHot as leng as usual!
Hahahahaaaa



















 So unfair, without me inside d pic ><

Playing TIME!











Waoooo, where this liang mui come from?
Hahhaaha


Pics from









 

MY HP, Babe!!!!!



Model, Miss HotHot


....
Y is there an empty place among us?
O.o


After LaBistro, we're heading to Secret Recipe
Wao it's full
So we decided to go to Triple Star Bistro
We saw Lynn ^^ and my sis too
I ordered a Lamb Chop (Taste Ok)
And I drank beer. Ooooops.
Glad my sis didn't see dio me drinking
Later she tell my dad and he will KILL me!
Hahahahaa



Do we look like couple???
Shy/////
Actually.....
We r couple
SHYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!
Hahahaha.


Small Eyes


Normal Eyes


Big Eyes!
Hahahahahaha


See!
My face is abit red already... TT



StoryTime!

Once upon a time, there was a ghost, called Ah Joy HotHot, she loved Mr Gaga very very much. But unfortunately, Mr Gaga abandoned her and went to Lady Gaga's hughug. Ah Joy was feeling very very sad so she killed herself by eating Pineapple Fried Rice. On the day Bulan7 15th, she went to Triple Star Bistro for toilet and luckily found tat Mr Gaga was there also. She remembered how he left her, she felt angry and she's going to Kill him! She forgot her toilet and she's coming now!
.

.

.

.

.

.

.
Now she's there........!!



O M G !


Aaaaaah! She turned her head!


NG-ing
She smiled XD





GHOST!!!!!!



Then we found this weird weird thing -.-



Models down here





Did u notice anything wrong from last pic above???

Sim Mui Xin xiao meimei!
U this is really very guo hun i tell u
U totally cover me all!!
How fat are u wor! :x


Hahaha.
D conclusion is... I really had a great time!
Haha lousy..
I want to go out wif u guys again!
I was soooo sooo soo happy! ^^



Dear HotHot,
Reach Taiwan liao don forget me a!
If not on bulan7 15th, I will go find u i tell u ha!
Well, take good care of urself.
Drink 8 glasses of water
Sleep 8 hours
Take 2 kali shower a day
And zi4 pai1 20 kali per day
If someone wanna fei1 li3 u
RMB to tell me!
Giv me 1 week!
I'll fly over there to help u!!!!
Hehehehe, I'll miss u alot T^T
Good luck to you a!





0 comments:

Post a Comment