Pages

Subscribe:

Top Menu

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

我的第123篇

[2010-04-20]
[11:32pm.]


Wuhuu~
New pic again ^^




See!
I want his hairstyle T.T
Damn nice~



-----------------------------------------

2day morning I'm very angry
Coz something happened 2 me
I'm very very BEH SONG uuu!
I talked good good to u
but u talked sooooo LOUD 2 me
n even tried 2 scold me
U noe this made me so paiseh ma?
Last time also like this
I wanna discuss wif u bout somethings
But u think I wanna scold u
So u scold back me ==
SHIT!
Wad d duuuuuuu la!
Sienz a!

Wadever
I dont wanna say anymore

!#%!$^#!$^#$^!#

-----------------------------------------

Sorry 11
I didn't mean 2 do tat
I'm sorry about morning ><
Love u always
haha~

Haizz
Then during recess
I'm not mood at all
Juz waiting 10 2 eat
T.T

Evening,
I'm so excited coz i can go 2 d beach luuu~
sana punya chicken wings is soooooo nice!!
haha
But 2day ia gei wo close diao!
sienzz.
Nvm~
go sushi king lorr
walao leh
I really cannot come lagi liao
I wan vomit liao ><

"
"

From now
I wanna start my study work liao
Friendz~
Add oil yar!

I wish I could noe more friends from KL
haha
So when I go there
I wont be so bored ^^



Nitez.


[11:50pm.]

0 comments:

Post a Comment