Pages

Subscribe:

Top Menu

Friday, September 3, 2010

My 134th

Hey! how r u guys?
Sorry tat I didn't come n update my bloggie
Coz I'm studying for my pra exam
And it's kind of boring.
Yea u know.
I'm sick of it. bluuur!
So I juz wanna hav a blogging-relax hehehe.


My real exam is very coming soon and I haven't study well for it
God bless me :)
I'm looking forward to the xxxxx trip.
Sometimes I will dream about it coz Im so excited
Weee~! :)


Later is my last exam, math
Hope I can do it well
Good luck for me!


I am damn hungry now
gotta find something eat.


I can't wait for Lala and David Archuleta's album release out
And I damn love Mariah Carey ❤


This is David's new single
Two years ago when his 1st album he was just 17.
Now he looks mature!





03.09.2010

0 comments:

Post a Comment