Pages

Subscribe:

Top Menu

Sunday, September 26, 2010

My 139th

Waoh!
Finally
My pra exam is nearly end.
haha
still left Math and Drawing


Nowadays I am studying for my sejarah
Yea I do regret
I should have pay attention when my teacher's teaching.
Haiz
But it's really boring. haa.


I cant wait to watch d next episode of 爱无限
Ya it's tomorrow!!
Well, I know I must study hard now
But I'm addicted to it. :)
Wilber is smart and Sandrine is damn cute!


Left 1 month then I'm free
I wanna sleep enough eat enough n play enough 
NO BOOKS!


Waaaooooo
Im very excited for our class cloth
Hope it will be very awesome!
(I wan S size!)


I will stop blogging until my exam is end
So..
See me in November!
hahaha


Tats all.
Have a good dream
Nite!




A new song from Rihanna
It is called "Only Girl In The World".
But d MV is not official.
Anyway I like it very much
She's beautiful too!
I like her red hair :)



26.09.2010

0 comments:

Post a Comment