Pages

Subscribe:

Top Menu

Monday, November 1, 2010

My 141th

You guys are the friends I need and care.


40, Eggyna wrote something sooo meaningful to you
Sorry I didnt know how you feel
And wad you always think about.
Well, we'll be there for you anytime
Be happy and do anything you want!
Don even think about wat other ppl says
This is your life, not them!


I juz find out your blog
I know how you feel so pressure inside
Juz don think too much
If you got something wanna say
You can tell us
If you got something wanna ask
You can juz ask for us.


I did care u all a lot
And hope tat we can be together forever.


Besides, thanks for my 11
Tat's a fantastic party.
I love you so much!
I did say I will help you to celebrate your birthday party again and I will do it!!



Goodnite all
Love ya.

0 comments:

Post a Comment