Pages

Subscribe:

Top Menu

Monday, November 8, 2010

My 144th

Hi guys!
I just finish watching the EMA 2010 live show.
I'm pissing off while watching it becoz it's a bit laggie
But guess wad?
Lady Gaga won 3 awards!!
It's cool huh?
I'm soo glad!!


List of EMA 2010 winners:

Best Song -  Lady Gaga "Bad Romance"
Best Live Act -  Linkin Park
Best Pop -  Lady Gaga
Best New Act -  Ke$ha
Best Female -  Lady Gaga
Best Male -  Justin Bieber
Best Hip Hop -  Eminem
Best Rock -  Thirty Seconds to Mars
Best Alternative -  Paramore
Best Video -  Katy Perry "Califurnia Gurls"
Best Push Act -  Selena Gomez and the Scene
Best World Stage Perfomance -  Tokio Hotel
Best European Act -  Marco Mengoni


Besides, I like the performance by Ke$ha sooo much.
It's damn cooool!


Tat's all
I gotta slp now.
Bye.

0 comments:

Post a Comment