Pages

Subscribe:

Top Menu

Friday, December 4, 2009

我的第94篇

[2009-12-04]
[5:08am.]

`` After 20th++, i'm going 2 KL and Bangkok
`` So, It may be fun
`` haha
`` Qijie so how about u ner?
`` When will u go?
`` And.. ohh yea
`` When will u bawa saya out dengan ur bubuche?
`` hehehe =}

`` And,
`` Started my singing lesson nowadays
`` The teacher's quite nice, she's my sis friendz
`` I'll try to learn many many from her
`` To improve my singing skill
`` Yea!
`` I felt very happy haha~

`` I wanna learn drum
`` But there's no teacher teaching
`` Hmm.. dissapointed.
`` So who wanna teach me? haha

`` Now i'm really tired
`` But it's hard 2 fall asleep again -..-
`` And juz now my dream XD, hahahaaha
`` All about XX
`` Wuiyoo, don think too much a
`` haha
`` Be normal
`` I wan 2 eat laksa now..
`` Omg
`` But everybody's still slping

`` Aih aih aihhh!
`` sometimes will miss dao dia
`` Abit boring here coz I can't do wad i wanna do
`` Hmm now a now..
`` Haih
`` We're still friendz, even brother i think
`` Juz wanna say I really miss him
`` Wuuuuh
`` 重复 this lagi -..-
`` And also for her
`` I got many things wanna tell u haha
`` Hmm
`` Really miss u too

`` And horrrrr
`` My babe owel
`` sudah bom bomm liao hahahaha xd

`` 最近啊
`` 都不懂部落格要写什么了
`` 哎呀呀
`` 没关系
`` 顺其自然 耶!

`` 等下可能要看 Mutant Chronicles
`` 不知道看了没
`` 好像蛮久的戏了

`` This holidays I'm not going 2 waste it
`` I wanna learn many many things


I'll be a better me!


[5:37am.]

0 comments:

Post a Comment