Pages

Subscribe:

Top Menu

Thursday, December 31, 2009

我的第98篇

[2009-12-31]
[2:00am.]

Gong Gong~
Happy Birthday ^^


`` hehe =}
`` 2day i've back from KL
`` 1 word - TIRED!

`` afternoon I packed my things that i bought from Bangkok
`` Wow
`` It's alot
`` Haha
`` I bought a lot of clothes, gifts and some weird things =}

P/S: Ooops sorry, my friendz
The gifts may not be enough
Hehehe paiseh/

`` Then d packing work was making me soo uncomfortable
`` coz i'm really tired and hungry
`` It feels like i wanna vomit
`` Blluurrrr
`` And the whole day i eat nothing @@
`` So I called Ah Bi 2 go out for a dinner
`` hehe
`` At Shabukun lagi yeaaaah! My Fav~

`` 2molo i'm going 2 cut my hair
`` and going 2 my dad's hotel
`` Hmm..
`` It's almost done hehe =}
`` Nite i'll be going 2 mall wif my sister to countdown 2010
`` Aihzz
`` I though I am countdown wif my best friends
`` But it's not ==
`` Well, it's ok actually
`` We still hav a lot of chance yea rite? haha =}

`` Hmm..
`` 2009 is almost end
`` In this year
`` I learned many
`` Thanks for my friendss who taught me alot
`` Love ya
`` We're friends 4ever~ hehe
`` In 2010, I'll try to learn more
`` To be a better me =}
`` And I hope I could improve my singing skill
`` Wuuuuuh.. very very hopeeeee
`` And really really hope that I could write a song too
`` But i had no idea about it T.T
`` And yea, I'll start 2 study for my UEC and PMR
`` Coz I wanna get a good result
`` So friendz, work hard 2gether yah~
`` Hehe

`` When 2009 past
`` I'll send a msg 2 my lovely friendz hehe =}
`` Hav a good luck in 2010 year ah!
`` Yeaaaah~

`` It's late now so.. bed time!
`` Nitez all~

[2:17am.]

0 comments:

Post a Comment