Pages

Subscribe:

Top Menu

Thursday, March 25, 2010

我的第116篇

[2010-03-25]
[9:26pm.]

`` Morning school again.
`` Bored.

`` Well.
`` I been adopted by Teacher Su Lian Qin.
`` yeah, nth 2 say.
`` My class teacher said
`` If u wanna change that's mean u're looking down them
`` Okie, fine.

`` Afternoon KK.
`` sienz.
`` Next Tues. got wad activity lagi.
`` I'll quit
`` Great.

`` After home, I went out buy something =}
`` But I didn't buy it.
`` wasted my time outside sienz.

`` Then sing-ing sing-ing sing-ing.
`` I need 2 pratice more
`` I swear I'll be better.

`` Juz now I saw something.
`` Haizz.
`` Wish U know something about me.

`` Hmm. hope tao's fine and back 2 school fast fast. :D

`` I hope I'll got a nice holiday this June.
`` I'll be going 2 Aus. n KL
`` Happy ^^


END.


Nothing 2 write so I wrote slowly.

[10:49pm.]

0 comments:

Post a Comment