Pages

Subscribe:

Top Menu

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

我的第118篇

[2010-03-31]
[9:13pm.]




New ♥

"
"


Yesterday I'm very Moody =[
Bt 2day I'm very HIGH ^^
Pity D.T.
bullied by me XD
haha


2day morning school
hmm..
very fun^^
We talked about d BBQ things
wa so many works ><


Then Math Periods I bullied D.T. liao~
hahahahhahaha
very FUN!
sorry ya hehe XD
Bt thanks
I'm not tat moody lagi ^^


I called Tao teman me 2 buy clothes
some1 don wan hor~
eseh
haha
no la.
i noe, 1 bz man again.
nvm =}
haha XD


Then saw XueZhen d face very unhappy.
I asked her wads d problem.
then she said it out.
well
it's kind of weird.
wad kind of teacher like this wor ==


Then SC period My very-high feeling can't stop.
haizzz.
d teacher very scary 1.
cannot play liao ><

SE periods we went 4 a movie SHUANG!!!!
I liked d movie ^^
very exciting.
Bt we didn't watch till it finish.
aizz.


Home.
Nothing's special.


Now sms-ing wif my lovely senior n bro. ^^

-
-


d video i'll upload next time.
coz i dunno how 2 rotate them
some1 help me pls.



END.




[10:03pm.]

0 comments:

Post a Comment