Pages

Subscribe:

Top Menu

Sunday, November 8, 2009

我的第86篇

[2009-11-08]
[11:25pm.]

07-11

`` 早上8:10起来
`` Then弄头发
`` 宇恒先来
`` 那个讲会8:30来的人 害我酱早起来的人
`` 结果9点才来
`` 炸死
`` 然后一个个都来了咯

`` Cooking Lesson Start.
`` Very happy to hav this kind of gathering
`` Everyone enjoy enjoy and enjoy
`` hahaha

[Pic Later Update]

`` nite make choco-grape wif ramona, angel and my sis
`` haha
`` Fun lorhx

`` Then no small heart I slp diaooo~
`` haiz
`` It's really tired
`` Buzy whole day



08-11

`` 2day a
`` Sooooooooooooooooooooo TIRED lagi!
`` morning 7:30 wake up
`` then go 2 school
`` Waaa
`` So many ppl there
`` haha
`` Then begin our work liao lorhx

`` After 4 hours my sis come
`` She simply buy a lot juz for supporting our stall
`` So thank you ner~
`` haha

`` Erm
`` It's tired but fun larhx
`` Everybody did their best
`` And many customer sooo give face too
`` thank you thank you
`` haha
`` J2A 2009 d best!

`` After that going back home
`` Afternoon 本来 wanna go 2 mall wif 10 n michelle
`` but i'm so tired and lazy and no car and no money and so hungryyyyyy
`` aih sorry
`` Then hav a nap~

`` Something's making me really angry
`` I did say I'm not going
`` But y they keep calling me
`` I'm slping
`` Plz don bother k?
`` I hate it
`` So sieeeenz a
`` I don hav blame 27
`` Em em

`` Then whole nite juz watching youtube
`` aih
`` wad a boring nite
`` maybe 2molo don hav to go to school
`` So, 爽!

`` Now wanna slp
`` Nite

`` Umm
`` Missing you sometimes
`` It's really boring to be without you
`` But I juz can't figure it out y

[11:43pm.]

0 comments:

Post a Comment