Pages

Subscribe:

Top Menu

Monday, November 16, 2009

我的第91篇

[2009-11-16]
[11:50pm.]

`` 2day
`` I chat wif them
`` Hmm
`` Quite okie now =}

`` Nite went 2 everly hotel
`` There's a band concert there
`` But I juz listened for a while only
`` Then went 2 eat wif my sis, my sis XX, my cousin and 1 dunno who
`` Juz noe he keep saying "Abu abu" -..-
`` All of them keep order order @@ waseh
`` And my sis XX said a lot a lot of story for me 2 hear lorhx
`` Erm, around 8:30 d concert habis luu
`` So fast wor~ but it's a nice performance la
`` wuhuuu, I'm eating~

`` After that go down 2 d pub
`` Waaaaa!
`` Sui! haha
`` It's reeeeeeeally nice!
`` And then I heard someone singing pokerface wif piano
`` And also wif a band too
`` Wuiyooo!
`` I'm so excited coz i looove this song so much
`` Haha
`` Like i'm sot

`` Then went home about 10:30pm
`` Hmm, tired
`` After home, played wif my cat then now typing my blog here
`` So.... That's all BYE!

[11:57pm.]

0 comments:

Post a Comment