Pages

Subscribe:

Top Menu

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

My 150th

2day I didnt go to school
Why?
Becoz... I need to REST
 
I woke up at 1:15 afternoon
Then I went to Fac bravo restaurant wif my sis and mom for lunch
After lunch, I went to clinic, yes clinic again.
Waste lots of money i noe... T^T
At night, I went to Plaza hotel wif my sis and mom again for dinner
Then, back home..
Eat eat eat d whole day..
I wan to b fat plssss... Giv me 10 more kg!




The phones shown above, nice hoooooorrr?
Oh my GOD!
I've been totally felt in love with them.
This is d new model of Xperia series - Xperia Ray
It looks so great and hav a cool name!
And I think I will propably choose d Gold one :)
Haizz..
My Dear Arc, pls show them ur good stuff too!
Fight wif them!!
Go Arc, Go Arc, Go Arc!
Lame -.-




What what what??
Do u think I admire him?
No no no i tell u
Im still very loyal to my Lady gaga hahahahaha!
Well I like his hairstyle
I wan to have a haircut and dye my hair like him
This year-end holiday, I wanna change myself!
I want to be a Handsome Boy!
Yes!


Bluuur, my right eye is getteing redness
Time to slp. Goodnite.

0 comments:

Post a Comment