Pages

Subscribe:

Top Menu

Saturday, August 20, 2011

My 156th




Hey!
Guess who's this?
Hahaha
This is me when I'm doing my Moral test
(Thank You Mrs Submarine)


I love Wednesday
I studied my Chemistry and I think I did it well tat day
Happy :)
I love Chemistry.
I wanna get A!

I hate Thursday
Shit Physics -.-
I juz wan a Pass please.

I like my lucky Friday!
Moral Moral Moral and the Amazing Rukun Negara
(Thank You Mrs Submarine Lagi ^^)
Last 2nd period went to office chating wif teachers
Oh oh Dear English Teacher,
Don feel down
It's not ur fault
Don feel down-grated becoz of this fxxking school
U hav us, many good students!!
Hahaha
Be happy! If not our English will get no A ah T^T


Countdown, 91 days to go
Friends, I'm excited for our wonderful trip!
Except for tat scary 'Aluminium'
We gotta take a lot of pics
Love u guys!
Countdown, 6 days to go
Korea Im coming!


These days Im having my Exam
God bless me!
God bless S1A!
And good luck to my Seniors for their UEC trial now
Good luck to my bro!
And also to my Juniors for their PMR trial
Good luck good luck good luck la!


Lady Gaga's new video 'You and I' is out now
Remember to watch it!
Mermaid 




我想我也该长大些了
有些事情 真的没必要宣泄出来
现在 我才发现 我像个神经病

0 comments:

Post a Comment