Pages

Subscribe:

Top Menu

Friday, August 12, 2011

My 151th

12.08.2011
Let's see what have I done at school 2day..


7:25am
Reached my class...
Teacher havent come becoz her car Rosak
Tat's funny -.-


1st period (Chinese)
Read Chemistry chinese.
2day got test and I havent read it yet
Coz I left my book at school -.-


2st period (English)
Teacher is soooo goood!
She let us do our chemistry revision
Saya sambil study sambil kacao play wif dia xD


3rd period (Chemistry Chinese version)
Great.... I havent memorise all and very bluuur yet
Oh watever T.T
If u dunno how 2 do, don lihai lihai ngek ngek shoot answer i tell u haa
Of coz need to xxx mah! hahaha
I get d answer from Mrs. Submarine and giv my answer to Wei Jie to copy :)
How clever am I!


1st Recess
Mrs Bui Bui don wan go to canteen
She wan to Hari Puasa juga
And I though she was playing wif me
But it's real. -.-


4th period (Sejarah)
Teacher's kereta rosak, havent come yet -.-
Nvm, at least a tall leng lui teacher is coming in our class
And something veeeery weird happens
I think we should buy Tilam next time...
Then, 27 wan me to answer her a question
The question is like this:
Guess a song name which its lyrics contain these three living things:
Butterfly, Elephant and Snake
Ok... I keep thinking thinking and thinking..
And everybody around me keep laughing and starring at me
It makes me feel shy and unsafe lol -.-
They keep giving me tips but I still can't guess it laaaaaaah ><
They say this song is very popular, and this artist is d one i love d most, bt Mrs Bui Bui hate d most
Then I noe is Lady Gaga's Bad Romance
But I dunno where is d laugh point
Then they sing it..
Rama-raaama, Gajah Olalaa..
An animal version of Bad Romance
K, lame -.- hahaahaha


5th period (Additional Mathematics)
Teacher's doing revision
I'm studying Physics


6th period (Biology)
Teacher's teaching
I'm studying Physics
And suddenly Wei Jie giv me see his Biology book
O M G!
Is this a storybook I ask him
Did u ever see a biology book which containt alots of Food pic before?
Page X, pics of butter, fish, meats, telur, bread, vegetables
Page Y, pics of butter, fish, meats, telur, bread, vegetables
Page Z, pics of butter, fish, meats, telur, bread, vegetables
It's all the same
How funny -.-


7th period (Bm)
Teacher's kereta masih rosak, havent come -.-
Guru disiplin comes in
Wuuu, really quiet sekarang.....


2nd Recess
Mrs Bui Bui still don wan go to canteen -.-
Nvm, go wif 10 them :)

8th period (Physics)
No one wants to play wif me Cry///
Felt so sleepy...
Then borrow d prefect baju from Wei Jie and slp....


9th period (Add Math chinese version)
Sleeeeeeeeeeping sweet......
Next time I wan to bring a pillow.


1:45pm
END school!


Tat's all -.-
How Boring is my senior school life..
Everyday is d same
But Im still happy to go to school
Cuz I can play wif FBI and my classmates hahahahaa!


When I reached home I really felt very slpy
It's raining and I love it.
I feel comfortable and un-stressful
But I preferred playing computer to slping
hahaha
Went out to Shabukun wif my sister and cousin at night
I love steamboat!


It's been a long time I did not take photo
Becoz I had no idea about it -.-
I'm lazy.. :(






This is my 4th younger sis - Alyssa Hii Wei Qian
I always bully her and she hate me very much
Hahahahaha!
Do we look alike?


Finally!!!
My lens have arrived and I get it this morning!
How excited am I hahahaha
I love it very much.. though it was abit expensive.. -.-



Dear Mrs.BuiBui,

Don be so unhappy ya
We r always here to help and care for u!
We r good good friends
Kamu 1 word FBI akan pergi rumah kamu help u!!!!
hehehe
I sing for uuuuuu then ull become happy liao!
Add Oil =)


Gooooooo to slp.
Goodnite all!

0 comments:

Post a Comment