Pages

Subscribe:

Top Menu

Saturday, August 13, 2011

My 152th

I'm now using Ipad to blogging
I'm not really get used to type with a touchscreen keypad
A very slow update sorry :(

This morning I am absent for the 1st three periods
But after tat Im still going to school
I'm sick and tired of school-ing life
But I still need to go!
If not my mom's going to BOOM me...

These days Ive been so so tired becoz I have no enough slp
So I always take a nap when I reached home after school
Now is 4:16am, I feel sleepy again -.-
Going to slp nw

Feel excited to meet u later, HotHot
hahaha..
Finally we're gonna meet!
I've been waiting this day for a long long time :)

Blog 2molo
Gdnite.

Is there anyone trying to find me?
Cause I feel like Im being neglected and unnecessary
Did anyone ever ever need me?

0 comments:

Post a Comment